[ome-users] Crop on import with Nikon ND2 image files - Only works with x-origin=1

Sebastien Besson seb.besson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 13:19:34 BST 2014

Hi Enno,

thanks for the quick upload. I have been able to reproduce the bug you saw using MATLAB
and Bio-Formats 5.0.2 and I can confirm the 5.0.3 release candidate should fix  this issue with
the tile correctly loaded.

You can either wait for the imminent 5.0.3 release of try out one of the non-release
quality continuous integration artifacts from:
http://ci.openmicroscopy.org/job/BIOFORMATS-5.0-latest/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/artifacts/

Best regards,
Sebastien