[ome-users] problem download client

Ralf Palmisano Ralf.Palmisano at fau.de
Wed Jul 16 12:48:12 BST 2014

Hi Josh, hello list members,

this happend in between Monday 'bout noon and Tuesday late afternoon
from different networks of the University, Max-Planck-Institute,
Fraunhofer Institute around Erlange, but also from private networks.
Affected were a number of colleagues whom I adviced to download the
Omero client software. Only the 3 client packages (Win, Linux, Mac) were
affected. Downloading a server package worked fine.
Last nigth everything worked again.

Best Ralf