[ome-users] export ics 1.0

Dudok Barna dudok at koki.hu
Thu Jul 3 13:02:42 BST 2014

Dear Andrew,
 Thanks for your fast and kind reply!
 Indeed, form ImageJ, calling with '.ids' filename just creates the same ics v2 file with .ids extension in the filename.
 I've tried the workaround, but it didn't work. In your shell output it's also apparent that the resulting .ics is small and the .ids is large. I've renamed the 2 files to swap the extensions, but they can't be opened by any software (imagej just does nothing, NIS Elements crahes).
Yours,
Barna