[ome-users] [OME] #12420: Bug: MIPAV importer plugin broken due to model changes

Helen Flynn h.flynn at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Jul 1 10:16:00 BST 2014

Dear Pascal,

The current plan is to fix this issue so that MIPAV works again for the upcoming 5.0.3 release of Bio-Formats. In the event we don't manage this, I will update the documentation to make people aware of the problem.

Regards,

Helen

Dr Helen Flynn
OME Technical Writer
Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
Open Microscopy Environment
University of Dundee
http://openmicroscopy.org<http://openmicroscopy.org/>

On 28 Jun 2014, at 18:47, Curtis Rueden <ctrueden at wisc.edu<mailto:ctrueden at wisc.edu>> wrote:

Hi Pascal,

> Would it not be better to mention this in the current documentation that the
> present Bioformats Plugin is not any more supported for MIPAV?

I agree that updating the documentation is a good idea. However:

1) I do not control the documentation, so suggesting it to me in a private mail will not accomplish it. I have re-CCed the ome-users list.

2) Of course, I think it would be "better" to fix the plugin so that it actually works in MIPAV again.

Regards,
Curtis