[ome-users] Assorted metadata/tile parsing fixes #859

Roger Leigh rleigh at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Feb 28 09:23:27 GMT 2014

On 27/02/14 15:22, Kraft, Lewis James wrote:
> Hi Melissa,
>
> Thanks for taking a look at this.  The FV1000 dataset that I uploaded originally should have a varying time increment (I believe after the 20th plane).  Out of curiosity, do you think the problem is in the FV1000Reader.java file?  Let me know if you need me to re-send the test dataset.

If you look at the changes in the PR, you'll see that there are indeed
changes to the FV1000Reader to make it support PlaneDeltaT:

https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/pull/859/files

Regards,
Roger

--
Dr Roger Leigh -- Open Microscopy Environment
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation and Expression,