[ome-users] How to get timestamp when using bfconvert

Balaji Ramalingam (Staff) b.ramalingam at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Dec 16 11:48:53 GMT 2014

Hi,

If the question is about converting each time point into an image,
The following example should help,

bfconvert -timepoint 0 /path/to/input output-first-timepoint.tiff

The above example converts the first time point alone (-timepoint 0).

For more information on bfconvert, please follow the following link,
http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/bio-formats5/users/comlinetools/
conversion.html

Hope that helps.

Best,