[ome-users] question when using bfconvert

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Fri Dec 5 17:58:08 GMT 2014

Hi Fangfei,

> I have a question. When using the bfconvert to transfer file from nd2 to tiff, can I save the file name like
> name0001
> name0002
>> name0010
> name0012
>>
> instead of
>
> name1
> name2
>> name10
> name12
>
> when using %s?

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to do this at the moment.  However, I have
opened a ticket on our issue tracking system for this:

http://trac.openmicroscopy.org/ome/ticket/12678

You will be automatically notified of updates to the ticket - just let
us know if you prefer not to receive updates.

Regards,
-Melissa