[ome-users] OME.insight not working after upgrade

Douglas Russell douglas.russell at bioch.ox.ac.uk
Fri Dec 5 10:37:42 GMT 2014

Easiest way to tell if you can connect to a port on a server, regardless of
protocol:

telnet servername port_number

e.g. Success:

$ telnet omero1.bioch.ox.ac.uk 4064
Trying 129.67.75.47...
Connected to omero1.bioch.ox.ac.uk.
Escape character is '^]'.

Fail:

$ telnet omero1.bioch.ox.ac.uk 9999
Trying 129.67.75.47...
telnet: connect to address 129.67.75.47: Connection refused
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host

On 5 December 2014 at 09:38, Kenneth Gillen (Staff) <k.h.gillen at dundee.ac.uk