[ome-users] Problem opening Zeiss CZI files

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Thu Sep 26 18:44:54 BST 2013

Hi Bruno,

> I ran into trouble when trying to open a Zeiss CZI file taken with ZEN 2011
> software. It is a single channel snapshot, but when opening with Fiji
> (ImageJ 1.48c; Java 1.6.0_51; LOCI 4.4.8-DEV) it opens as 3 channels and
> the image is distorted.
>
> Snapshot is attached, but I added the original CZI file and a TIFF exported
> from ZEN to show how the image looks like into this zip archive:
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/203439/ome/czi.zip (44mb).

Thank you for reporting this problem; I see the same behavior with the
example file that you have provided.

There is a ticket on our issue tracking system to resolve this:

http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/11233

If you would like to be automatically notified of updates to that
ticket, please let me know and I will CC you.

Regards,
-Melissa