[ome-users] OMERO demo server account

Blazej Pindelski bpindelski at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Oct 24 12:43:57 BST 2013

Hi Philippe,

I hope you don't mind me forwarding this thread to the ome-users list as
well.

I've tried both the Webstart client from
http://ome2-copy.fzk.de/omero/webstart/ as well as downloading and
running the Insight client from the package that Helen has suggested.
Both on Ubuntu 13.10 with
Oracle Java 7. All seems to work.

With the OMERO.clients-4.4.9-ice33-b98.linux.zip file, Insight is
started by opening a Terminal, navigating to the unzipped folder and
executing "./OMEROinsight.sh". Sadly in some window managers on Linux
double clicking on the .sh file opens it in a text editor.

Please let me know if you require more help.

With kind regards,
Blazej