[ome-users] bftools omero.upgrades.url disable

Andrew Patterson ajpatterson at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Oct 15 12:38:24 BST 2013

Hi Jaim,

Can you explain how you are getting the crash?

Could it be because you have no network connection?
I was trying to replicate the problem on my machine and can do it by pulling out the network cable. It is a situation we should try and cope better with.

And further info you can be provide would be most useful.

Cheers,

Andrew