[ome-users] ImageJ support for Pannoramic P250 (Perkin Elmer / 3D Histech) scanner

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Tue Jul 23 16:42:37 BST 2013

Hi Alex,

> Thank you for this information. This particular ticket refers to the Mirax
> imager; however, this is for the P250 Pannoramic imager which uses an
> updated MRXS file.

That's good to know; I have filed a separate ticket on our issue
tracking system for the P250 data:

https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/11303

You have been CC'd on that ticket and so will receive automated updates
of any changes; if you prefer not to receive updates, please let me
know.

> Is there a bounty program to help prioritize this format integration?

We do not have a bounty program, but new format development can be
sponsored through Glencoe Software:

http://www.glencoesoftware.com/file-formats.html

(In the interests of full disclosure, I do work for Glencoe Software.)

> Thank you for sending me the alternate instructions. I've uploaded these
> files, please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for uploading example datasets.  The above ticket will be updated
as we make progress towards supporting them.

Regards,
-Melissa