[ome-users] Evotec/Opera FLEX file format issue

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Thu Jul 18 00:10:09 BST 2013

Hi Jeff,

> Yes.  There is a whole plate of images...  For now, I'll upload 1 image...

Thank you for uploading an example files.

> Will it be easier to investigate if I upload more of the images?

I can duplicate the problem with just the one file, so it is not
necessary to send additional files at the moment.

I have filed a ticket on our issue tracking system to fix this problem:

https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/11286

You have been CC'd on that ticket, and so will receive an automated
email each time we update the status.  If you prefer not to receive
those emails, please let me know.

Regards,
-Melissa