[ome-users] omero Insight network down

Philippe Mailly philippe.mailly at college-de-france.fr
Mon Jul 15 15:40:20 BST 2013

Hi,

I have installed a lot of Omero insight clients on different machines
with different OS (mac Os X, linux, windows 7) with success. However,
all Windows XP machines give the same error message :
the network is down the application will shut down in x min

I have on the same network machines on Windows 7, Ubuntu or Mac Os X
which can connect to our OMERO server. Of course the machine is
connected to the network and I can connect to the OMERO server via the
web service ????

Could some body have a solution or explanation.

Philippe