[ome-users] Issues with NewUserGroupBean implementation

harri.jaalinoja at helsinki.fi harri.jaalinoja at helsinki.fi
Wed Mar 28 17:44:45 BST 2012

Quoting "Josh Moore" <josh at glencoesoftware.com>:
> What source code are you working from? Would you be up for applying
> a patch or using my branch for building your server? See
>
>   https://github.com/joshmoore/openmicroscopy/tree/dev_4_3

Hi Josh,

I tried to download your branch but this does not work:
[omero at localhost OMERO]$ git clone
https://github.com/joshmoore/openmicroscopy/tree/dev_4_3
Cloning into dev_4_3...
fatal:
https://github.com/joshmoore/openmicroscopy/tree/dev_4_3/info/refs not
found: did you run git update-server-info on the server?
[omero at localhost OMERO]$ ls
[omero at localhost OMERO]$

Should I fork your branch first?

How do you actually manage testing several OMERO versions under
development, do you run them in different hosts? Or is it possible to
have several versions side by side
/opt/OMERO/develop/openmicroscopy
/opt/OMERO/joshmoore/openmicroscopy
and then just start and stop them how you like and keep the configs
same in both?

Cheers,
Harri