[ome-users] matlab accessing shared data

Alexander Tournier alexander.tournier at cancer.org.uk
Fri Jan 13 14:17:44 GMT 2012

Hi there,
I'm using matlab to access/analyse and store processed images.
I can now access my own data but can't access the data shared in the
same (which I can access in OMERO.insight).

- is there a way to specify in matlab which group one wants to access
(currently have to go into OMERO.Insight and change it there, this seems
to carry across to what matlab can see)

- how can I access from within matlab data from collaborators (shared
data) in the same group as myself.

Many thanks,
Alex

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named person(s). If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for any purpose.

We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses do not adversely affect you.
Cancer Research UK
Registered in England and Wales
Company Registered Number: 4325234.
Registered Charity Number: 1089464 and Scotland SC041666
Registered Office Address: Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD.