[ome-users] Bio-formats issue reading metadata from Micromanager files with nested summary elements

Roger Leigh r.leigh at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Dec 7 10:18:35 GMT 2012

On 07/12/2012 02:31, Colin Fuller wrote:
> I have a micromanager image whose metadata.txt file has a Summary
> element nested within each FrameKey element within curly braces.  It
> appears that any metadata in each FrameKey element that occurs after the
> nested Summary element is not being read.
[...]
> I've attached a patch (from git-format-patch) for the micromanager
> reader that fixes this issue for my images.  I'm happy to supply example
> images if this would be helpful.

Hi Colin,

Many thanks for the patch.  It passes all our tests on the sample data
we have, and I've opened a PR for it here:
   https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/pull/281

Example images for our regression testing would be extremely helpful if
you could provide some.  Melissa (copied) should be able to provide you
with the details of how to upload them.

Many thanks,
Roger

--
Dr Roger Leigh -- Open Microscopy Environment
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation and Expression,