[ome-users] Query about Omero database tables

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Thu Dec 6 19:24:03 GMT 2012

On Dec 6, 2012, at 5:17 PM, John Webber (NBI) wrote:

> Hi,

Hi John,

> I am attempting to differentiate between active, and inactive Omero users from within the underlying database tables.  I am able to see most of the information about specific users from the "password" and "experimenter" tables, but neither of these tables includes an indication as to whether the user is active or inactive.
>
> Does anyone know which table of the database this is stored in?

In what sense are you looking for "inactive"? In terms of the web UI i.e. that the user is disabled? If so, that's based on membership in the "user" group, so the groupexperimentermap table. If you're talking about inactivity in terms of not logged in for some time, that would be in the session table.

Cheers,
~Josh