[ome-users] How to use the Rendering Engine to zoom and tile an image

Jean-Marie Burel j.burel at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Aug 15 15:16:04 BST 2012

Dear Matthias

 * Zooming in/out happens client-side. You will have to scale it yourself.
 * For tiles retrieval. I attach a file with some pseudo-code describing
the various operations to load the tiles corresponding to the selected
resolution level (number of levels is 6)

Time permitting, I will improve the example viewer code under
insight/test/examples to deal with Big images.

Regards

Jmarie