[ome-users] tags applied to project or dataset

Brian Westra bdwestra at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 22:24:30 BST 2012

Hi, this is a newbie question, I'm sure, so please go easy on me.

In using tags, I was under the impression that a tag applied to a project
or a dataset would apply to all the images within that project or dataset.
However, when viewing the metadata for an image within the dataset that has
been tagged, I don't see that tag.

Is it only displayed in the dataset metadata view, or is something else
going on? I've saved and refreshed and am not seeing the tag in the image
metadata.

Thanks,
Brian