[ome-users] omero schema

Gabriel Berriz gberriz at hms.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 28 17:20:01 BST 2011

Hi everyone.  I'm looking for a diagram of the omero database schema.

My immediate goal is to understand how the omero db models its data
universe, so I'd also welcome pointers to any other document (technical
reports, tutorials, documentation, etc.) that may be helpful towards this
end.

BTW, I did try running pg_dump --schema-only on our local omero instance,
but the output is too massive (>12k lines) to be readily intelligible.  I'm
hoping that a graphical representation of the schema may orient me through
this output.

Thanks in advance!

Gabriel Berriz
Senior Bioinformatics Developer