[ome-users] Suggestion for server definitions.

Ian Dobbie ian.dobbie at bioch.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 15 11:02:11 GMT 2011

Hi,

I use our omero server mostly via a direct LAN connection and therefore
have it set to use no compression. I sometimes use it via the wireless
lan as I am away from my desk, or at home over broadband. In these
circumstances it would be nice to have alternative definitions for the
server with different compressions defined but connecting to the same
server. This currently the server doesn't save the connection speed and
therefore the compression used.

So I guess I want two things, the connection speed to be saved per
server, and to be able to define multiple definitions for a single
server.

Thanks,

Ian