[ome-users] Files duplicated in .lif DropBox import

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Tue Jan 18 14:05:48 GMT 2011

Harri,

along with the answers to Will's questions it'd also be helpful if you could send us the log output from either the command-line importer or OMERO.importer. The former is printed to stderr:

  bin/omero import your.lsm 2>&1 | tee lsm.log

and the GUI's log can be opened by using the Help menu. DropBox uses bin/omero import itself, so it should be an accurate depiction of what's going on.

Cheers,
~Josh.