[ome-users] [ome-devel] omero beta 4.2.0: omero.web does not load all plate thumbnails and reports exceptions

b.gerritsen at nki.nl b.gerritsen at nki.nl
Thu Sep 30 10:08:50 BST 2010

Hi Josh,

The problem is partially 'solved'. I decided to install omero 4.2 beta from scratch from the website and the new installation does not produce the exceptions mentioned in previous e-mails. The main or only difference as far as I can see between the installation that produced the exceptions and the fresh install from the website is that the former was compiled from the svn source (omero beta 4.2.0 tag). In case you are interested in following up on this I have attached the postgresql log of September 16th during the time I was testing omero.web. I chose that day because the other log information I included in a previous e-mail was from that time.

In the new installation more thumbnails in omero.web seem to load whereas before almost non came up. So even though not as bad as before, that problem still persists. Any thoughts on how to solve it will be appreciated.

Cheers,
Bram