[ome-users] Mac Install Guide

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Wed Mar 17 20:16:18 GMT 2010

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your help with this. It is always handy to have better
documentation for install.
Please go ahead and e-mail it to this group or ome-devel, unless it is
a large file, in which case just send it to one of the team and we'll
make it available on our web-site.

Many thanks,

   Will.

On 17 Mar 2010, at 19:46, Arcieri, Kenneth (NIH/NICHD) [V] wrote:

> A colleague and I have written a complete installation guide for Mac
> OS X, including launch daemon.  Should I post the entire guide
> here?  Should I email it to someone?
>
> Thanks,
> Ken

William Moore
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street