[ome-users] BD Pathway plate import

Chris Allan callan at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Mar 16 13:32:16 GMT 2010

If it's available somewhere we can extract it. Don't get too caught up
in what BDReader.java does or does not do. Could you give us an idea
of what the folder structure you have looks like and which directory
and/or file specifically makes up the plate name? I assume this is a
plate bar code?

-Chris