[ome-users] BD Pathway plate import

b.gerritsen at nki.nl b.gerritsen at nki.nl
Fri Mar 12 16:53:26 GMT 2010

Dear all,

Is it possible to define custom plate names using the omero command line importer (cli)?

Currently I am using  a slightly modified OMERO Beta 4.1.1 installation to import  BD Pathway 855 384-well plates.  The name of the plate is always the "Brand" name that is found in the .plt platefile, such as "BD Falcon".
The omero cli does not override this plate name for the BD Pathway (I don't know if this is a feature or a bug, nor if it's true for other High Content Imagers).

Kind Regards,
Bram Gerritsen