[ome-users] clients preview

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Mar 9 20:39:49 GMT 2010

Hi John,

  There is a brief description of some of these features at the bottom
of this page
http://www.openmicroscopy.org.uk/site/products/feature-list
under "Preview Features in 4.1 OMERO".

Have a look and let us know if you have any more questions....

  Cheers,

    Will.

On 9 Mar 2010, at 18:57, John Wallach wrote:

> Is there a feature list for what these clients support over the
> previous 4.1.1 insight? Anything that you are looking for extra eyes
> or suggestions on?
>
> Thanks,
> jmw
>
> On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 9:45 AM, Jean-Marie Burel
> <j.burel at dundee.ac.uk> wrote:
>> Hi All
>>
>> We have just noticed a problem while trying the preview clients
>> related that
>> can be used against the release 4.1 server (i.e. HCS_PREVIEW+OpenGL)
>>
>> The incorrect builds of those clients were available from our
>> download
>> page.http://www.openmicroscopy.org.uk/site/support/omero4/downloads
>>
>> The page has NOW been updated with the correct builds (i.e. r7063
>> build 90).
>>
>> Sorry for the inconvenience.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Jmarie

William Moore
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street