[ome-users] Newbee question bio-formats in Matlab

Claudia Dach cdach at gmx.de
Tue Jan 12 14:48:43 GMT 2010

Hi,

there was already a topic of importing zvi-files to Matlab. I tried to do
it, but it didn't work. I saved the "loci_tools.jar" to
"C:\Programme\MATLAB_SV7\java\jar".

In the "classpath.txt" which I found under the path
"C:\Programme\MATLAB_SV7\toolbox\local", I just added the line
"$matlabroot/java/jar/loci_tools.jar" (is this it what you meant with
updating?).

The "bfopen.m"-file I saved under "C:\Programme\MATLAB_SV7\work".

When I then type in the command "data=bfopen('C:\Hela.zvi')", I always get
back this error:

??? Undefined variable "loci" or class "loci.formats.ChannelFiller".

Error in ==> bfopen at 43
r = loci.formats.ChannelFiller();

Could you tell me which step I'm doing wrong?

Thanks a lot!
claudia