[ome-users] OME Success Stories

Daniel James White white at mpi-cbg.de
Fri Feb 26 12:55:52 GMT 2010

Hi Andrew,

We in the Fiji dev team are veryhappy that bio-formats has been very
successfully included in the Fiji distro of ImageJ,
and we are really happy that the flow of information when finding and
fixing bugs in bio-formats is fast and functional.

Here at MPI-CBG we lack the manpower to get OMERO server solutions for
data up and running here (apart from a test instance so far)
but we are working on finding a way to make that happen.

cheers

Dan

Begin forwarded message:

> Message: 1
> Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 12:37:07 +0000
> From: Andrew Patterson <ajpatterson at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk>
> To: ome-devel at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk,
> 	ome-users at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk
> Subject: [ome-users] OME Success Stories
>
> Hello,
>
> The OME team are looking for user stories that we can feature on our
> website. We would like to publicise your success and hope to inspire
> others to use our software to enable discovery and improve people's
> lives.
>
> What environments have you installed OMERO in?
> Have you rolled workflows based on Bio-Formats out across your
> organisation?
> Are you writing analysis against the OMERO API or using Bio-Formats
> to work with data from diverse sources?
> Have you integrated OME tools or file formats with commercial
> products?
>
> We would love to hear from you.
>
> Please send an email to Andrew (ajpatterson at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk)
> with your story.  If necessary, we're happy to anonymize stories, if
> this is important to you.
>
> Thanks,
>
> The OME Team

Dr. Daniel James White BSc. (Hons.) PhD
Senior Microscopist / Image Visualisation, Processing and Analysis
Light Microscopy and Image Processing Facilities
Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics
Pfotenhauerstrasse 108
01307 DRESDEN
Germany

+49 (0)15114966933 (German Mobile)
+49 (0)351 210 2627 (Work phone at MPI-CBG)
+49 (0)351 210 1078 (Fax MPI-CBG LMF)

http://www.bioimagexd.net 	BioImageXD
http://pacific.mpi-cbg.de		Fiji -  is just ImageJ (Batteries Included)
http://www.chalkie.org.uk		Dan's Homepages