[ome-users] Sharing with OMERO.web

Woodbridge, Mark R m.woodbridge at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Feb 1 11:02:57 GMT 2010

Hi,

I have a question about the existing sharing functionality. We have a researcher who is leaving and wants his images to be accessible to his current colleagues. It looks like it should be possible to do this by putting them in the same user group (using webadmin) then his colleagues can go to webclient > Team, select his name and see his images. But no images appear. Am I doing something wrong? The alternative is for him to go through all his images and share them using the basket but this is slow and doesn't keep the project/dataset hierarchy. I'm assuming that neither approach allows people to see his images in insight, but I gather this is in progress (according to Josh's message).

Any help would be appreciated,

Mark.

--
Mark Woodbridge