[ome-users] High Content Imaging and OMERO

Ghislain Bonamy GBonamy at gnf.org
Fri Sep 25 20:52:50 BST 2009

Dear all,

I wanted to find users of OMERO who use this database solution for High Content Imaging for any of the following instruments:

1) Opera
2) Acumen Explorer
3) Image Xpress Ultra (or MDS database MDCSTORE).

With the upcoming of the new version of OMERO, and more particularly OMERO.fs (and the support of more file format for HCI), we are seriously considering centralizing our images into a single repository with OMERO.

If this is a task that you are already working on or interested in, please drop me a line.

Best,

Ghislain Bonamy, PhD
Research Investigator

Genomic Institute of the