[ome-users] I can import images into OMERO server, but is there a built-in export feature?

Nick Perry nperry at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 11 13:47:36 BST 2009

Is there anyway I can export an image from the OMERO server, to, say, my
desktop, with a built in feature for the OMERO server (like, through
webclient, or insight, or something, and i just click 'export' and it saves
the original file, and not a jpeg or something similar, to my computer)? Or
is the only way to get original image files out of the server through the
API? I have a feeling it's the latter since I've tried every button I could
find to export original image files, but I just wanted to confirm with
others.

Thanks,
Nick