[ome-users] Problematic OME-TIFF file

Woodbridge, Mark R m.woodbridge at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Oct 22 20:47:44 BST 2009

Hi,

I've just been trying to upload a set of files to Beta4.1 using the importer. One file causes the Importer to get stuck in a loop where it just says 'analysing' until I cancel the import:

http://cisbic.bioinformatics.ic.ac.uk/20090422bead20x_C1.ome.tif

The importer previously refused to import the file. I'm not sure whether this was correct, as the OME-TIFF validator says it's ok, but previous investigations suggested that the channel order metadata may be wrong. Anyway, it should probably either succeed or fail rather than getting stuck ;-)

Tested with Importer running on Windows and Linux.

Mark.