[ome-users] OMERO Client Exception...

Gernot Stocker gernot.stocker at tugraz.at
Thu May 7 17:58:20 BST 2009

On Monday 04 May 2009 17:11, Chris Allan wrote:
> Hi Gernot.

Hi Chris,
finally I found the time to have a closer look at this problem and it turned out, that
there was one jar file missing >;-) (importer_common.jar). Is there a way to find
out the minimal set of jars which are REALLY necessary for programmatic/textonly
access?

Under
  http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/wiki/OmeroJava

is described that in
  http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/browser/trunk/components/tools/OmeroImporter/ivy.xml

one can find the extended classpath but there are some which are definitely not
necessary e.g. quaqua-filechooser-only, TableLayout ...

>[...]
> >
> > Do you have an idea what could be the reason for this signature mismatch?
>
> I've tried to reproduce this and I can't. Is it possible you have
> CLASSPATH issues that are a result of your Tomcat/Spring container? Can
> you get an OMEROMetadataStoreClient instance using any of the other
> constructors?

Now also this constructor is working fine and the hint with the sudo session
helped me a lot!
Thanks,
    Gernot
--
Gernot Stocker,
Institute for Genomics and Bioinformatics(IGB)