[ome-users] Installation problem

Pietà Schofield p.schofield at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Mar 16 12:17:09 GMT 2009

Hullo

I have tried to install OMERO on a mac running Tiger 1.5 I followed
the installation procedure installing Postgresql  etc and everything
seemed to go well, no error messages or warnings,  but when i
eventually try to log in to the WebAdmin client I get the following
login failure message.

"Connection failure: Error creating bean with name 'init' defined in
class path resource [ome/client/spring.xml]: Cannot resolve reference
to bean 'managed-ome.api.ISession' while setting bean property
'sessionService'; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'managed-ome.api.ISession': FactoryBean threw
exception on object creation; nested exception is
ome.client.OutOfService: Cannot initialize service proxy "

Could anybody direct me to what step in the installation I messed up
(or missed out).

Thanks

Pieta

Pietà Schofield