[ome-users] comparison list of TIFF tags and OME-TIFF (XML moiety) tags available?

Guenter Giese Guenter.Giese at mpimf-heidelberg.mpg.de
Wed Mar 11 17:28:43 GMT 2009

Dear list members,

I am just starting to implement OME-TIFF/XML storage of files obtained from
a new microscope. I did not check yet if there is some overlap between TIFF
tags and OME-TIFF (XML moiety) tags (OME scheme).

Is there some overlap? If yes, is there a comparison list of general and of
microscopy-related TIFF tags and OME-TIFF tags  (stored in the XML header)
available?

Best,

Guenter

Dr. Guenter Giese
Light Microscopy Facility Manager
Dept. of Biomedical Optics
MPI fuer Medizinische Forschung Jahnstr. 29
D-69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Phone (+49) 6221-486-360 (Fax: -325)
e-mail: guenter.giese at mpimf-heidelberg.mpg.de