[ome-users] Restoring omero database with different PostgreSQL version

Paulo Almeida palmeida at igc.gulbenkian.pt
Mon Mar 9 13:55:34 GMT 2009

Hi Chris,

I did that and confirmed the "version" column does not exist. When I do
a "java omero setup-db deploy" with an empty database, that "version" column
is created, but if I restore the database, it is not. This is the command I
use to restore:

pg_restore -Fc -d omero
< /home/palmeida/omero3.2009-03-06_07\:35\:11-WET.pg_dump

The original database does have the "version" column, so I don't know why it
is being lost in the dump/restore process. I will check the dumps to see what
the commands are in there, but in the mean time, if you see something obvious
that I'm doing wrong, please illuminate me.

Thanks,
Paulo