[ome-users] ome-users Digest, Vol 47, Issue 8 - Importing ANALYZE 7.5 and NIFTI file formats : please give me FTP server details

Cornelissen, Frans [PRDBE] FCORNELI at its.jnj.com
Tue Feb 10 12:36:35 GMT 2009

Hi Melissa,

Could you please forward me the details of the FTP server?
Since this is a 3F format, many files  are a lot bigger than 10 MB (= my
limit for email)

Tx,regards, frans

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 12:23:58 -0600
From: Melissa Linkert <melissa at glencoesoftware.com>
Subject: Re: [ome-users] Importing ANALYZE 7.5 and NIFTI file formats
To: ome-users at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk

Hi Frans,

Thank you for the suggestions.  We do have plans to add support for
the Analyze 7.5 and NIFTI formats in the 4.1.0 release of Bio-Formats
- please see
https://skyking.microscopy.wisc.edu/trac/java/milestone/bio-formats-4.1.
0
for details.

Our main obstacle in adding support for these formats is a lack of
sample data.  If you would be willing to share a few files in either
format, that would help us out a lot.  Files smaller than 15 MB can be
sent as email attachments; if you have larger files, please let me
know and I will provide you with our FTP server information.

Regards,
-Melissa
On 2009-02-09 09:04:39 -0600 "Cornelissen, Frans [PRDBE]"