[ome-users] OMERO server startup failure on Windows

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Fri Feb 6 14:16:21 GMT 2009

Davies, Ian (GE Healthcare) writes:
 > Dear All,

Hi Ian,

Tomcat, deployed in JBoss for the WebAdmin application, requires port
8080. If it's not possible to move your running application, you might
take a look at this thread:

http://lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk/pipermail/ome-devel/2008-October/001050.html

and think about re-configuring your JBoss. Unfortunately this is not a
configuration the open source project can really support, but you may
be able to get some help on ome-devel.

If it's of any consolation, the next OMERO version (4.0) will be
easier to configure with regards to ports.

Let us know how things go.
~Josh