[ome-users] Error Attempting to Run \components\tools\OmeroPy\test\integration\ping.py

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Tue Aug 18 09:55:10 BST 2009

Andy,

Sorry, but as I said, just adding Processor0 to windefault.xml will
not work. I will commit a change shortly to trunk which will have the
Processor0 startup appropriately on Windows, but executing methods on
the Script/Processor API will not work until things are rewritten for
Windows.

Best wishes,
~Josh