[ome-users] Inquiry Regarding Disabled Processor.py Functionality

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Tue Aug 18 09:47:05 BST 2009

Hi Andy

processor.py uses posix signalling at the moment (os.kill(), etc.) and
so solely works on posix systems, i.e. not Windows. I'll look into
finding a higher-level library to replace the code in
OmeroPy/src/omero/processor.py to make it compatible with Windows,
which you're also welcome to do. Just be aware: it's not a single
location that has to be changed, but the entire module.

At the same time, can you tell us what it is you are trying to do
with processor.py? Perhaps we know another way to accomplish the same
task.

Best wishes,
~Josh.