[ome-users] error when install the omero-4.0.2 server

Le-shin Wu lewu at indiana.edu
Tue Apr 28 20:42:40 BST 2009

Hi,

I am a new user to OMERO project. I am trying to install the OMERO 4.0.2
server on my workstation. I compile the source successfully. But I got the
following error message when I type "bin/omero db script" commend.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bin/omero", line 67, in ?
    import omero.cli
ImportError: No module named omero.cli

I try to locate "omero.cli" file on my workstation, but it seems there is no
such file. I can not find any further information about this error. Can
anyone point to me where might be the problem? Thanks a lot.

BTW, the OS of my workstation is RHEL 5.0.

lewu