[ome-users] OmeroBeta 4.0.2 - Instalation Problems

» Ruben Alves rubenalves at fm.ul.pt
Tue Apr 28 14:18:01 BST 2009

Hi Colin
Exactly, I'm running a Debian Lenny. In fact, I've just apt-get
pyionotify just after installing zeroc-ice33. The current version on
debian repository is the 0.7.1.3 (python-pyinotify_0.7.1-3_i386.deb)
I've just installed the last version 0.8.3 from
http://trac.dbzteam.org/pyinotify/wiki/InstallPyinotify and now it seems
working perfectly.
I just have to install the webpanel to add new users.

Thanks for your help

//Ruben

--
Ruben Alves

System Analyst
USI @ Instituto de Medicina Molecular
Edifício Egas Moniz
Av. Prof. Egas Moniz 1649-028 Lisboa Portugal
tel: 217999411 ext 47026
rubenalves at fm.ul.pt