[ome-users] Using OMERO with an ORACLE Database

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Fri Apr 24 09:16:09 BST 2009

Hi Xavier,

Unfortunately as the code-base now stands using SQL Server or ORACLE
is no more straight-forward than using MySQL [1]. With time and
support from the community, we can convert all the PL/PGSQL code to
each of the individual languages so that it's again just a matter of
configuration, but right now, we're fairly far away from that. Sorry.

If you have any questions regarding using postgres, please let us
know.

Regards,
~Josh.

[1] http://lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk/pipermail/ome-users/2009-April/001553.html