[ome-users] omero image exports

Colin Fuller cjfuller at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 19:14:38 BST 2009

Hi--

We're looking to get the images back ideally in tiff (or
metamorph .stk) format, since this is what we generally save the
images in and what our analysis software is configured for.  Really
any standard image format is fine so long as it preserves the
quantitative image information and we can convert it to tiff.

  I checked the jar files.  The errors are there when using a version
built from the svn repository or using the omero_client.jar from http://hudson.openmicroscopy.org.uk/job/OMERO/lastSuccessfulBuild/
, which is what I'd been using.

They disappear when using the omero_client-Beta4.0.0.jar that is
contained in the mac os omero.insight (Beta4.0.1) download, so I'll
just use this file.  The server is a fresh Beta4.0.1 install (from http://cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk/snapshots/omero/omero-Beta4.0.1.tar.bz2
, not built from subversion).

Thanks!

Colin