[ome-users] Gateway do not list all datasets

Jerome Avondo jeromeavondo at msn.com
Tue Apr 21 18:02:10 BST 2009

Hi Mario,

Shouldn't gateway->getDatasets() be given dataset ids as opposed to the project ids you are giving it?
Have a look at:

http://hudson.openmicroscopy.org.uk/job/OMERO/javadoc/ome/services/blitz/gateway/OmeroGateway.html

As the getDataset() function seems to take single dataset ids,
so I'm guessing the getDatasets() function just takes a list of the dataset ids for the datasets you want to retrieve.

I'm sure the OMERO team will correct me if I am wrong...

J.