[ome-users] Pie chart

Jerome Avondo jeromeavondo at msn.com
Tue Apr 21 13:27:49 BST 2009

Oh I forgot,
And for some reason I also had to manually install the following modules before it would work, but not sure if this is just isolated to my install.

numpy: http://numpy.scipy.org/
matplotlib: http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/

So I would try just installing the Python Imaging Library first, and if that doesn't work have a look in the var/log/OMEROweb.log.TODAYSDATE file. As that will tell you the error message hinting at what modules you are missing for that feature.

J.