[ome-users] Pie chart

Mario Valle mvalle at cscs.ch
Tue Apr 21 13:06:13 BST 2009

Dear all,
Tried to execute in 4.0.1 web admin the Disk Usage function.
The resulting page contains the message "Pie chart cannot be displayed, check the log file..."
Vaguely remembering something on this list about Pie charts, but I cannot find anymore.

And a suggestion to the developers:
Can a hint be added to this message about *which* logfile and *where* this logfile is
located. Otherwise the message is not really helpful...

Thanks!
		mario

--
Ing. Mario Valle