[ome-users] OMERO4__0.sql created in the wrong place

Mario Valle mvalle at cscs.ch
Tue Apr 21 12:43:23 BST 2009

$ cd /omero-4.0.1/dist
$ bin/omero db script
Please enter omero.db.version [OMERO4]:
Please enter omero.db.patch [0]:
Please enter password for new OMERO root user:
Please re-enter password for new OMERO root user:
Saving to /omero-4.0/dist/OMERO4__0.sql
$

Seems this script obey the OMERO_HOME environment variable (I erroneously left pointing to
the old directory) or has the 4.0 directory hardcoded.

I think it is better to remove the use of OMERO_HOME and use the current directory for
creating the sql file.

Ciao!
	mario

--